Start a conversation

Do I need to be registered to become a converter?

To be a U.CASH network converter, we suggest you to comply with your country regulations. In many countries, there are Country Wide, and Local (State/Provincial/City) regulations, which may include the need for an MSB (or equivalent) registration. Legal advice will never be given by network participants, and you should seek individual legal advice for your specific situation and jurisdiction.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Saad

  2. Posted